*Please check Walton/Okaloosa County local news outlets for up-to-date closures that may affect your vacation.*
- Walk to the Beach, Dinning and Shopping!
- 2 King Suites!
- Community Pool!
- Propane Grill Included!
- Pack-n-Play Included!
- Monthly Rates Available
Experience a rejuvenating coastal getaway in our beautiful new 'Ocean's Eleven' vacation rental home, offering premium accommodations for up to 12 guests in 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
Beach Access: The beach access for 'Oceans Eleven' is the Ed Waline Beach Access located 0.4 miles from the home!
Pool Access: Pool reopens March 1 2020- Ocean's Eleven enjoys access to one community pool located at the corner of Emma Huggins Lane and N Deno Drive! One block from home!
Tucked away off Florida Scenic Highway 393, 'Ocean's Eleven' provides the simple beauties of secluded coastal living with all the modern luxuries. Located within a 7 minute walk of the Ed Walline Regional Beach Access and the vibrant artist colony of Gulf Place, there is plenty within 10 minutes walking distance to create an unforgettable vacation.
Upon entering the home you will notice hard wood floors and the first floor master suite to your left. The first floor master suite features a king bed, premium coastal furniture, a large wall mounted flat screen T.V. with blu-ray player and TIVO, as well as a private bathroom with granite countertops and a large walk in, glass encased shower.
Continuing through the home on the first floor, you will find the living room, dining room, half bath and kitchen. The kitchen boasts granite countertops, custom mahogany cabinetry, a three person breakfast bar, and new stainless steel Kitchen-Aid appliances including a large double door refrigerator with filtered water dispenser. The living room holds a large wall mounted flat screen T.V. complete with cable, blu-ray, TIVO, and a DVD library. With TIVO you can record up to 6 different programs simultaneously and stream directly from your own devices.
Upstairs holds an additional 3 bedrooms. The second floor master suite features a king bed with premium furnishings, a large wall mounted flat screen T.V. with blu-ray player and TIVO, as well as a private balcony and private bathroom with granite countertops and a walk in, glass encased shower. One of the guest bedrooms holds bunk beds with a pull out twin bed trundle underneath, along with a large wall mounted flat screen T.V. with blu-ray player and a private bathroom with a shower/tub combination. The 2nd guest bedroom holds a queen bed with a large wall mounted flat screen T.V., and private bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
All T.V.'s featured in the home are Smart T.V.'s with internet connectivity for you to enjoy your Netflix, Hulu, etc.
Located between the coastal villages of Dune Allen Beach and Blue Mountain Beach, Gulf Place is known for its vibrant artist colony featuring an array of Shoppe's and eateries, as well as its pristine beaches, amphitheater with manicured green, and lush native plants.
Great location for all kinds of shopping from upscale to thrift shopping!
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida's beautiful gulf coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country's most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 12):
- Master Suite I, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Master Suite II, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom I, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Twin over Double Bed with Twin Trundle, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room, First Floor: Sleeper Sofa, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- 4 Bedrooms /4.5 Bathrooms, Accommodates 12
- .3 miles to Beach and Gulf Place
- Community Pool
- Propane Grill Provided
- Granite Countertops & Custom Cabinetry
- Breakfast Bar & 8 Person Dining Room Table
- Full Size Refrigerator With Ice Maker
- Full Size Stove With Oven
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Hardwood Floors
- 2 Master Suites with King Beds
- 5 Smart T.V's
- 4 Blu-Ray Players
- Wireless Internet
- 1 Pack-N-Play available
- Bathrooms Attached to Every Bedroom
- Full Size, HE, Washer & Dryer
- Tastefully Decorated With A coastal Feel
- Off Street Parking
- Walking Distance To Local Restaurants
- Towels & Linens Provided (beach towels not included)
" I can walk from my front door to the water (beach) in 7 minutes! I can walk to get my nails done and eat at South of Philly in no time!"
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
* Promotions may change, be cancelled and dates may be blacked out at BeachWalk's sole discretion and without notice.
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy; One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
Please note, two (2) night reservations are subject to a lower max occupancy. A two night reservation max sleeping capacity is equal to half of the standard max occupancy restriction for the unit.