*Please check Walton/Okaloosa County local news outlets for up-to-date closures that may affect your vacation.*
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy; One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
Please note, two (2) night reservations are subject to a lower max occupancy. A two night reservation max sleeping capacity is equal to half of the standard max occupancy restriction for the unit.
Beach Access: The beach access for Sunset Watch is the Sea Breeze Beach Access located within walking distance from the home
Beautiful gulf views and family fun best describe our Sunset Watch at Seacrest Beach 30A vacation rental property; offering rejuvenating accommodations for up to 16 guests in 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
Located on scenic 30A, across the street from beautiful sugar white beaches, this 3 story single family home has all the makings for an unforgettable beach vacation. Each floor holds an outdoor deck for every guest to get the most of the sun and gulf views. The home is within minutes of all the shopping, entertainment and dining options 30A has to offer. And With only 12 homes, the community boasts quick and easy access to an uncrowded beach and community pool.
Up the stairs located on the second floor, you are greeted by a large, airy living room with ample space to entertain the whole extended family. A full size kitchen offers all the essentials including plates, cutlery, cookware, etc. The dining area features a 6 person dining room table, a breakfast bar with seating for 4, and additional seating for 4 in the dining nook.
On the same floor, you will find a Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room, and a Queen Bedroom with a daybed and a trundle.
Downstairs on the first floor you will find an additional two bedrooms. The master bedroom holds a king size bed, with a personal T.V., a private bathroom, as well as a personal covered patio. The additional guest bedroom holds a queen bed and a set of twin over twin bunks with private bathroom, and personal T.V.
The third floor holds an additional bedroom with a king bed and a sleeper sofa with a private bathroom, as well as a balcony with expansive views of the gulf.
Seacrest Beach is known for having the highest sand dunes on 30A and is home to Camp Creek Lake, an undisturbed rare dune lake surrounded by walking trails.
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida’s beautiful gulf coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country’s most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 16):
- Master Bedroom I, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Master Bedroom II, Third Floor: King Bed and Queen Sofa Sleeper, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom I, First Floor: Queen Bed and Twin Bunks, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Queen Bed and Day Bed with Trundle, Full Shared Bathroom
- Living Room, Second Floor: Sleeper Sofa, Shared Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms, Accommodates 16
- Located in Seacrest Beach
- Expansive Gulf Views
- 3 Story Home
- Outdoor Covered Deck on Every Floor
- Living Room and Kitchen on Second Floor
- Fully Appointed Kitchen
- Dining Room with Seating for 6
- Breakfast Bar with Seating for 4
- Small Dining Table in adjacent living area with Seating for 4
- Full Size Refrigerator With Ice Maker
- Full Size Stove With Oven
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- T.V’s in Every Bedroom
- Pack & Play
- Booster Chair
- Baby Gate
- DVD Players
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- 4 Community Grills
- Off Street Parking
- Short Walk to Beach
- Community Pool
- Close To Local Restaurants and Shopping
- Towels & Linens Provided
*Unfortunately, this home is not pet friendly*
*No Smoking permitted in home*
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
* Promotions may change, be cancelled and dates may be blacked out at BeachWalk's sole discretion and without notice.