*Please check Walton/Okaloosa County local news outlets for up-to-date closures that may affect your vacation.*
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
This brand-new home located in NatureWalk has made vacationing a lot easier, with a 6 seater, street legal, golf cart! Quick rides to the beach, Seaside, Watercolor and more!!
As you pull up to 'Southern Tide' you will notice the welcoming covered porches for outdoor relaxation after a great day at the beach! This stunning coastal craftsman style home has been professionally decorated with a coastal elegant design. Featuring 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, upstairs media area for the kids as well as a bunk room area. The large open-concept dining and family room are quite spacious, allowing for the entire family to gather in one spot. The fully equipped kitchen includes a gas cooktop, and oversized island with seating for 4 and dining room seating for 8! The back porch has plenty of seating that includes an outdoor grill area and a custom coastal porch swing bed for the perfect nap area. The first-floor master suite offers a king size bed, dresser, seating along with a shared full bath.
The second-floor master suite has a coffered ceiling, oversized tub, large closet & a private screened balcony to enjoy your morning coffee and beautiful nature views! Located off the master suite upstairs you will discover a great media area for the kids, including a queen-sized sleeper sofa with chaise and two custom built in bunk beds. You will also find the other two bedrooms on the second floor are perfect for an extra couple or two as one features a king bed, and another has a queen bed. Also, both bedrooms have access to the front porch of the house overlooking the open green space at Palmetto Park. The third full bath upstairs is a shared bathroom.
At the heart of NatureWalk lies 'The Gathering Place', a vacationer's wonderland complete with 2 pools (one heated), hot tubs, fire pits, entertaining bar, and of course a children's playground. Located less than a mile from the sugar white beaches and adjacent to the famous coastal village of Seaside, NatureWalk perfectly encompasses the laid-back attitude and southern grace that make up the 30A lifestyle.
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida's beautiful Gulf Coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country's most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
NatureWalk enjoys a private nature path to the beach. The Lilly Lane Beach Trail located near 'The Gathering Place' travels through nature preserves to the San Juan Avenue public beach access about 1 mile.
Another beach access, Scenic 395 Beach Access, is 2.1 miles away.
Nearby restaurants to NatureWalk 30A include; Publix Supermarket and Deli, Pizza by the Sea, Fish Out of Water, Chan's Wine World, The Gathering Spot and Sushi Bar, AmaVida Coffee and Tea, Bud and Alley's, Barefoot Barbecue, and more!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 14):
- Master Suite I, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower and Separate Tub
- Master Suite II, First Floor: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom I, Second Floor: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Loft Room, Second Floor: Queen Sleeper Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub C.
- Bunk Room, Second Floor: Two Twin XL Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub C.
- Family Room, First Floor: Queen Sleeper Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub C.
- 4 Bedrooms / 3 Bathrooms, Accommodates 14
- Brand New Home (2018)
- 4 Bikes
- Within NatureWalk Resort Community
- Surrounded by State Forest
- Multiple Nature Trails
- Adjacent to Seaside
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Dining, Fitness
- Access to NatureWalk Resort Amenities
- Natural Gas Grill at Rear Porch
- 6 Seater Golf Cart
- Premium Furnishings
- Hardwood Floors
- 4 Porches
- Front View Porches overlooking Palmetto Park
- Rear View Porches overlooking Nature Preserve
- Granite Counter-tops & Custom Cabinetry
- New Stainless GE Appliances
- Full Range Oven
- Full Size Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Kitchen Island with Seating for 4
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Room Table
- First Floor Laundry Room
- (7) Flatscreen T.V.'s With Cable
- Multiple T.V.'s in Home
- Premium Mattress Throughout
- Wireless Internet
- Professionally Decorated with a Coastal Elegant Design
- Off Street Parking
- Resort Linen and Terry Package
- Pickleball and Basketball Courts
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
*Parking only available for two vehicles on the driveway at the home. Additional overflow parking is limited and available on a first come first serve basis.*