*Please check Walton/Okaloosa County local news outlets for up-to-date closures that may affect your vacation.*
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
NatureWalk enjoys a private nature path to the beach. The Lilly Lane Beach Trail located near 'The Gathering Place' travels through nature preserves to the San Juan Avenue public beach access about 1 mile. Another beach access, Scenic 395 Beach Access, is 2.1 miles away.
NatureWalk's ‘Gathering Place’ features 2 pools, a Jacuzzi, children’s playground, Fire Pit, Outdoor Grills and more! The NatureWalk beach trail, located near the ‘Gathering Place’ , is a short nature trail through state forest and a sleepy side road (San Juan Ave) leading to the beach.
Hidden between the preserves of the Point Washington State Forest and the Watercolor Beach Resort lay 30A's newest gem, NatureWalk. A 155 acre master planned resort community built from the ground up to enhance your vacation experience and rejuvenate the soul. Surrounded by the area's natural beauty and teeming with nature trails, NatureWalk, invokes a sense of sanctuary and tranquility in all of its guests. The community is within biking distance of our famous sugar white sand beaches and within steps of all the dining, shopping, and fitness options located at WaterColor Crossing (including a Publix). At the heart of NatureWalk lies 'The Gathering Place', a vacationer's wonderland complete with 2 pools (one heated), hot tubs, fire pits, entertaining bar, and of course a children's playground. Located less than a mile from the beach and adjacent to the famous coastal village of WaterColor, NatureWalk perfectly encompasses the laid back attitude and southern grace that make up the 30A lifestyle.
Across NatureWalk's wooden welcoming bridge and right down Praire Pass you will find our brand new 'Sea-esta' vacation rental property, offering luxurious accommodations for up to 11 guests in 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Designed and built from the inside out to provide a luxurious vacation experience with all the amenities, 'Sea-esta' is sure to have you coming back year after year.
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida's beautiful Gulf Coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country's most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
Nearby restaurants to NatureWalk 30A include; Publix Supermarket and Deli, Pizza by the Sea, Fish Out of Water, Chan's Wine World, The Gathering Spot and Sushi Bar, AmaVida Coffee and Tea, Bud and Alley's, Barefoot Barbecue, and more!
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 11):
- Master Suite I, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Master Suite II, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Guest Bedroom I, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Twin over Full Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Upstairs Day Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms, Accommodates 11
- 4 Adult Bikes
- Within NatureWalk Resort Community
- Surrounded by State Forest
- Multiple Nature Trails
- Less Than 1 Mile to the Beach
- Adjacent to WaterColor
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Dining, Fitness
- Access to NatureWalk Resort Amenities
- Brand New Home
- Premium Furnishings
- Hardwood Floors
- Quartz Counter-tops & Custom Cabinetry
- New Stainless GE Appliances
- Convection Microwave
- Full Range Oven
- Full Size Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Filtered Water Dispenser
- Kitchen Island with Seating
- Large, Wall Mounted T.V's With Cable
- 2 Master Bedrooms
- Premium Mattress Throughout
- Mud Room
- Upstairs loft with Office space & docking station available!
- Pots, Pans, Cooking Utensils Provided
- Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Wireless Internet Included
- Tastefully Decorated With a Beachy Touch
- Off Street Parking
- Resort Linen and Terry Package
- NatureWalk Pickleball and Basketball Courts
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.