*Please check Walton/Okaloosa County local news outlets for up-to-date closures that may affect your vacation.*
- Brand New 6 Seater Street Legal Golf Cart!!
- New (2019) Home!!
- Community Pool!
- Gorgeous hardwood floors & granite counter tops!
- 3 Bikes for a quick ride
Please note, two (2) night reservations are subject to a lower max occupancy. A two night reservation max sleeping capacity is equal to half (4) of the standard max occupancy restriction for the unit.
Relaxation and adventure await at our 'Eagle's Nest On 30A' in beautiful Highland Parks at Blue Mountain Beach; offering resort accommodations for up to 8 guests in 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Not only does "Eagle's Nest On 30A' sit next to Point Washington State Park but it set right on the edge of the park making for amazing view!
Beach Access: The Blue Lupine Beach Access is located .9 miles from the home and approximately 1.2 miles from the Blue Mountain Public Beach Access!
The Blue Mountain Public Beach Access is a convenient beach access close by with public restrooms and parking. The golf cart and bikes provide a short ride to the beach!
Pool Access: Just a short walk from the home lies the stunning community pool, which offers a collection of covered and uncovered seating areas, an outdoor kitchen, outdoor TV, waterfalls into the pool, a hot tub and a fire pit. The community pool area also has a four-story observation tower from which you can enjoy dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding Blue Mountain Beach.
Brand New Home! Hardwood floors, granite counter-tops, stainless appliances and simple coastal decor are just a few of the features that make this home a worthwhile escape. The living room offers comfortable, premium furnishings while the dining area offers seating for 6 with additional seating for 3 at the breakfast bar. The living room leads to a large covered back deck with Weber grill, perfect for the whole family to unwind and enjoy the sea-breeze.
Named after the blue lupine flowers that grace its large sand dunes, the coastal village of Blue Mountain Beach lies between Grayton Beach and Gulf Place along the scenic 30A corridor. The village is known for its laid back attitude, locally owned boutiques, eclectic eateries, and boasts the highest views on 30A.
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida's beautiful gulf coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country's most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed for every check in!
Local nearby restaurants include Pizza by the Sea, The Perfect Pig, Sunrise Coffee Co., Goatfeathers Seafood Market, Cafe Tango, Stinky's Fish Camp, The Red Bar, Local Catch Bar and Grill, and Shunk Gulley.
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 6):
- Guest Bedroom I, First Floor: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Master Bedroom, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Tub and Walk-in Shower and Coffee Bar with Keurig Coffee Maker
- 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms, Accommodates 6
- 3 Adults Bikes
- 2 beach chairs
- Located in Highland Parks in Blue Mountain Beach
- Walking Distance to the Pool
- Large Resort Style Community Pool
- Community Heated Spa w/ Jets
- Community Fire Pits
- Community Grills
- Outdoor Community Lounge W/ TV
- 2 Story Home
- Ring Security Doorbell
- Walk-in Closet in Master Bedroom
- Fully Appointed Kitchen
- Dining Room with Seating for 6
- Breakfast Bar with Seating for 3
- Full Size Refrigerator With Ice Maker
- Full Size Stove With Oven
- Granite Counter-tops
- Tastefully Decorated with a Coastal Ambiance
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Cuisinart & 2 Keurig Coffee Makers, Crock Pot and Tea Kettle
- Toaster, Hand Mixer, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Outside Shower
- Close To Local Restaurants, Shopping and Events
- Resort Linens and Terry Program (Beach Towels Not Included)
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
Pets are not permitted in Eagle's Nest. No exceptions will be made. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the expense of any necessary cleaning. Violations may also results in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.