*Please check Walton/Okaloosa County local news outlets for up-to-date closures that may affect your vacation.*
- 6 Seater Golf Cart!
- Private Back Porches Facing Natural Forest!
- Close to Pool and Beach Trail!
- 4 Bikes!
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
Features 4 bikes with every stay!
Beach Access: NatureWalk enjoys a private nature path to the beach. The Lilly Lane Beach Trail located near 'The Gathering Place' travels through nature preserves to the San Juan Avenue public beach access about 1 mile.
An additional public beach access, Scenic 395 Beach Access, is 2.1 miles from the home.
Golf Cart: This home comes with a 6 seater, street legal golf cart!
The NatureWalk 'Gathering Place' is located approximately .3 miles from 'Blue Moon Cottage' featuring 2 pools (one heated), Jacuzzi, children's playground, etc. The NatureWalk beach trail, located near the 'Gathering Place', is a short nature trail through state forest and a sleepy side road (San Juan Ave) leading to the beach.
Hidden between the preserves of the Point Washington State Forest and the Watercolor Beach Resort lay 30A's newest gem, NatureWalk. A 155 acre master planned resort community built from the ground up to enhance your vacation experience and rejuvenate the soul. Surrounded by the area's natural beauty and teeming with nature trails, NatureWalk invokes a sense of sanctuary and tranquility in all of its guests. The community is within biking distance of our famous sugar white sand beaches and within steps of all the dining, shopping, and fitness options located at WaterColor Crossing (including a Publix). At the heart of NatureWalk lies 'The Gathering Place', a vacationer's wonderland complete with 2 pools, hot tubs, fire pits, entertaining bar, and of course a children's playground. Located less than a mile from the beach and adjacent to the famous coastal village of Seaside, NatureWalk perfectly encompasses the laid back attitude and southern grace that make up the 30A lifestyle.
Upon walking into 'Blue Moon Cottage' you notice that the home is decorated with luxurious coastal furnishings and décor chosen for comfort and coastal tranquility. This home boasts 3 bedrooms and a bunk-room that will accommodate 6. It is one of the most unique model homes offered in NatureWalk, and also features a comfy screened-in back porch and two private balconies. 'Blue Moon Cottage' is one of the few NatureWalk homes with a fenced-in backyard (complete with a Gas Fire-Pit and plenty of seating) that adjoins the Natural Forest Preserve for both beauty and privacy. The Cottage also includes 6 large HDTVs - including on the Back Porch! The house is a quick walk to the Gathering Place, and short bicycle ride to Seaside, Watercolor and the best beaches Florida has to offer. Designed to create a carefree atmosphere, 'Blue Moon Cottage' is the perfect spot for rest and relaxation!
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida's beautiful Gulf Coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country's most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
Nearby Restaurants: Nearby restaurants to NatureWalk 30A include; Publix Supermarket and Deli, Pizza by the Sea, Fish Out of Water, Chan's Wine World, The Gathering Spot and Sushi Bar, AmaVida Coffee and Tea, Bud and Alley's, Barefoot Barbecue, Cafe 30A, Surfing Deer, Whiskey Bravo, and more!
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 12):
- Master Suite, Second Floor: King Bed, Private En suite Bathroom with Walk-in Shower and Separate Tub
- Guest Room I, First Floor: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Room II, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Bunk-room/Loft, Second Floor: Two Custom-Built Twin-over-Twin Bunks with a Pullout Q Sleeper Sofa, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms, (Accommodates 12)
- 4 Adult Bikes
- 6-Seater Golf Cart Included
- 2 Private Balconies
- Screened in Back Porch with Flat-screen TV
- Fenced in Backyard with a Fire-Pit
- Within NatureWalk Resort Community
- House backs up to State Forest Preserve
- Multiple Nature Trails
- Less Than 1 Mile to the Beach (Walk or Bike)
- Short walk to 'Gathering Place' Pools!
- Adjacent to Seaside
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Dining, Fitness
- Access to NatureWalk Resort Amenities
- Premium Furnishings
- Hardwood Floors
- Marble Counter-tops and bathrooms & Custom Cabinetry
- New Stainless GE Appliances
- Convection Microwave
- Full Range Oven
- Full Size Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Filtered Water Dispenser
- Kitchen Island with Seating
- Large Dining Room Table
- Walk-in Closets
- 4 Built-In Custom Twin Bunks
- Premium Mattress Throughout
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Propane Grill
- Tastefully Decorated
- Off Street Parking
- Pickleball and Basketball Courts
- Resort Linen and Terry Package
*Unfortunately, this home is not pet friendly*
*No Smoking permitted in home*
*Parking only available for two vehicles on the driveway at the home. Additional overflow parking is limited and available on a first come first serve basis.*
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.