*Please check Walton/Okaloosa County local news outlets for up-to-date closures that may affect your vacation*
There are 3 Bikes already located at this home. So that you can cruise down 30A in style!
Quick rides to the beach, Seaside, Watercolor and more!!
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed at every turn!
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 6):
- Master Suite I: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Guest Room I: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Room II: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- 3 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms, Accommodates 6
- 3 Bikes!
- Access to the Awesome Cypress Breeze Plantation Pools!
- Family-friendly community
- Multiple nature and bike trails nearby
- TVs in each bedroom and Living Room
- Full-size Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Granite Counter-tops
- Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen Island with Seating, and Dining Room Table
- Kitchenware for the most discriminating chef!
- Full-size Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Filtered Water Dispenser
- Premium Furnishings
- Easy Access to all of NatureWalk Resort Community Amenities
- Walking distance to Shopping, Dining, Fitness
- Nestled beside Point Washington State Forest
- Adjacent to Seaside shops and dining
- Quiet, Family-Friendly, Gated Community
- Plenty of Parking
- Monthly Snow-Bird Rates Available
- 24/7 Professional Management
Bring your Beach Towels and Stay Awhile!!
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
* Promotions may change, be cancelled and dates may be blacked out at BeachWalk's sole discretion and without notice.
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
No Pets: No pets of any kind are permitted in “Robin's Perch” at Cypress Breeze Plantation on 30A. No exceptions will be made. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the expense of steam-cleaning and deodorizing. Violations will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
No Smoking: Smoking in any form (e.g. cigarettes, cigars, “e-cigarettes” or “vapes”) are not permitted in “Robin's Perch”. No exceptions will be made. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the expense of steam-cleaning and deodorizing. Violations will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
Great location! Nice quiet neighborhood close to great beaches and restaurants.
We had a wonderful time. The house was awesome and room for everyone. Loved the front and back porch and the swimming pool is great!! ❤️❤️ The house had everything that you needed in the kitchen and bikes too. The house is close to everything on 30A and Destin too. Would definitely stay here again. Until next time.
Loved the home and Santa Rosa Beach!!
Everything was amazing
Beachwalk staff was extortionately helpful and handled all issues promptly. Accommodations with modern tv programs should com with instructions for viewing. When on vacation we like to turn on the tv and get national channels. Modern programs are a major challenge for those less in tune with them. On the other hand Beachwalk did send an agent to explain how the different systems worked. A garage for door opener would have made a more comfortable entrance and exiting experience. Overall excellent accommodations. We will be back and use Beachwalk again.
Great house with all the amenities you will ever need! Clean, well stocked, beautifully appointed furniture, & comfy beds! Wish it was closer to the beach, but just a bike ride away! BeachWalk Vacations were great as well! Really enjoyed our stay!
Enter the dates of your stay and number of guests and we'll get you a quote.