Reasons to Book Dragon Fly's Nest TODAY:
- 6-Seater, Street-Legal Golf Cart with every Reservation!
- 6 Adult Bikes!
- Home has been renovated!
- Spring break dates are available. Book now!
- Short (~ 5 minute) walk to the community pool!
- Gorgeous hardwood floors and granite countertops
- Screened back patio on the first floor!
- Covered Front Porch
- Covered Balcony
- Outdoor gas grill with seating plenty of seating
- Resort Style Pool Nearby
- Perfect for Families!
- Safe & Contact-Free Check-in
- Monthly Snowbird Rates Available.
Relaxation and adventure await in beautiful Highland Parks at Blue Mountain Beach. This luxury vacation home offers resort accommodations for up to 12 guests in 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. Newly furnished and updated this is an amazing home for a vacation in paradise. Located in the perfect middle of nowhere place but is also not far from the activities all up and down 30A. This home will book up quickly! Get your dates while they are available!
Enjoy our street-legal, 6-seater golf cart AND 6 Adult Beach Cruiser Bicycles to cruise down 30A in Style!
Quick rides to the beach, Gulf Place, Seacrest, Watercolor and more!!
Beach Access: The Blue Lupine Beach Access is located .9 miles from the home and approximately 1.2 miles from the Blue Mountain Public Beach Access!
Pool Access: The Seasonally Heated Community Pool, a short walk from the home, offers an outdoor kitchen, outdoor TV, waterfalls into the pool, a hot tub fire pit and more! Seasonally heated March and April!
Highland Parks of Blue Mountain Beach is a new upscale resort community located among the highest elevations along 30A. The home also sits next to Point Washington State Park and its meandering nature trails, with beach access just one mile from the front door!
Directly across from the home lies the stunning community pool, which offers a collection of covered and uncovered seating areas, an outdoor kitchen, outdoor TV, waterfalls into the pool, a hot tub and a fire pit. The community pool area also has a four-story observation tower from which you can enjoy dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding Blue Mountain Beach. A Pleasant mile walk from the home will get your toes in the sand.
Hardwood floors, granite counter-tops, Victorian paneling, and simple coastal decor are just a few of the features that make this home worthwhile escape. The living room offers comfy, premium furnishings while the dining area offers seating for 6 with additional seating for 4 at the breakfast bar. The dining room and living room lead to a back patio with gas grill, perfect for the whole family to unwind and enjoy the Florida air.
A Guest Suite is conveniently located on the first floor with a King bed and Shower/Tub Combo. The second floor holds the King Master Suite, complete with a stunning bathroom with double vanities and a gorgeous Walk-in Shower. Don't forget the covered private balcony, another great place to enjoy your morning coffee (or evening wine)! Another King Guest Room and Twin-over-Twin Bunk Room share the second floor as well, each with their own private bathrooms.
Named after the blue lupine flowers that grace it's large sand dunes, the coastal village of Blue Mountain Beach lies between Grayton Beach and Gulf Place along the scenic 30A corridor. The village is known for its laid back attitude, locally owned boutiques, eclectic eateries, and boasts the highest views on 30A.
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida’s beautiful gulf coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country’s most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
Local nearby restaurants include Pizza by the Sea, The Perfect Pig, Sunrise Coffee Co., Goatfeathers Seafood Market, Cafe Tango. and Local Catch Bar and Grill.
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 12):
- Master Suite, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Guest Bedroom I, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Bunk Room, Second Floor: Two sets of Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room, First Floor: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 4 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bathrooms, Accommodates 12
- 6-Seater, Street-Legal Golf Cart!
- 6 Adult Bikes with every Reservation!
- Located in Highland Parks in Blue Mountain Beach
- Walking Distance to the Beach
- Screened Back Patio on the First Floor!
- Covered Front Porch
- Covered Balcony
- Large Resort Style Community Pool
- Community Heated Spa w/ Jets
- Community Fire Pits
- Community Grills
- Outdoor Community Lounge
- 2 Story Home
- Private Covered Balcony
- Front and Back Patio on the First Floor
- Outdoor Gas Grill in the Back of the Home with Seating Area
- Fully Appointed Kitchen
- Keurig Coffee Maker and Coffee Grinder
- Dining Room with Seating for 6
- Breakfast Bar with Seating for 4
- Full Size Refrigerator With Ice Maker
- Full Size Stove With Oven
- Granite Counter-tops
- Victorian Paneling
- Tastefully Decorated with a Coastal Ambiance
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Local Restaurants and Shopping
- Snowbird-Friendly Monthly Rates
- Safe & Contact-Free Check-in
- Resort Linens and Terry Program
- 24/7 Professional Management
Bring your beach towels and stay awhile!
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy; One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
Pets are not permitted in this home. No exceptions will be made. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the expense of any necessary steam-cleaning or deodorizing. Violations may also results in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
Smoking is not permitted in this home. No exceptions will be made. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the expense of any necessary steam-cleaning or deodorizing. Violations may also results in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
Golf Cart: The Golf Cart is provided to the Guest by a 3rd Party Vendor, BeachWalk Vacation Gear, LLC ("BVG, LLC"). The rental policy signed is between the Guest and BVG, LLC. Golf Cart is not owned or provided to the Guest by the Homeowner or BeachWalk Vacation Properties, LLC.