This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed at every turn!
(excludes beach towels)
Canary Cottage is also less than a mile and a half from the Gulfview Heights Beach Access, and only 0.3 miles from the Blue Lupine Beach Access!
NOTE: There is no parking available at the Blue Lupine beach access.
Bikes or Golf Carts will be towed at the owner’s/renter’s expense, if left at this beach access.
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 8):
- Master Suite: Second Floor, King Bed and Queen Sleeper Sofa, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub
- Guest Room: Second Floor, Full Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room: First Floor, Queen Sleeper Sofa, Shared Bathroom with Standing Shower
- 2 Bedrooms / 2.0 Bathrooms, Accommodates 8
- 6-Seater, Street-Legal Golf Cart!
- 4 Adult Bicycles
- Less than 5-minute walk to the Beach!
- King Master Suite
- Family-friendly community
- Multiple nature and bike trails nearby
- Bike to the Beach!
- TVs in every Bedroom
- Full-size Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Custom Cabinetry
- Dining Room Table with Seating for 6
- Kitchenware for the most discriminating chef!
- Full-size Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Filtered Water Dispenser
- NEW Premium Furnishings
- Patio with Propane Grill and Fire Pit
- Within Walking distance to Shopping, Dining, Fitness
- Near to Point Washington State Forest
- Close to Grayton Beach State Park
- Short drive to Gulf Place shops and dining
- Off-Street Parking
- Close To Local Restaurants, Shopping, and Events
- Snowbird-Friendly Monthly Rates
- Safe & Contact-Free Check-in
- Resort Linens and Terry Program (Excludes Beach Towels)
- 24/7 Professional Management
Bring your Beach Towels and Stay Awhile!!
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
* Promotions may change, be cancelled and dates may be blacked out at BeachWalk's sole discretion and without notice.
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
No Pets: No pets of any kind are permitted in Canary Cottage at Blue Gulf Resort in Blue Mountain Beach on 30A. No exceptions will be made. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the expense of steam-cleaning and deodorizing. Violations will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
No Smoking: Smoking in any form (e.g. cigarettes, cigars, “e-cigarettes” or “vapes”) are not permitted in Canary Cottage. No exceptions will be made. Guests who violate this policy will be charged an additional $500, plus the expense of steam-cleaning and deodorizing. Violations will result in immediate eviction and forfeiture of rent.
Golf Cart: The Golf Cart is provided to the Guest by a 3rd Party Vendor, BeachWalk Vacation Gear, LLC ("BVG, LLC"). The rental policy signed is between the Guest and BVG, LLC. Golf Cart is not owned or provided to the Guest by the Homeowner or BeachWalk Vacation Properties, LLC.
Great stay in Blue Mountain. We really enjoyed our stay at Canary Cottage. Location was convenient, especially with the use of the golf cart and bikes. The unit was very clean and in good working order. The furnishing in the unit are a bit sparse but It appears the owners are in the process of updating everything. We would definitely rebook this unit and recommend to others.
Super quick access to the beach via the Golf Cart. We recommend bringing something to “mark” your golf cart as we had someone drive off with ours from the beach. Apparently all keys work on all golf carts. Management handled it quickly. House did its job and was plenty of room for the four of us. If we decide to come back to this area again- we would definitely stay here.
Beautiful home, beds were comfortable but the only thing I would suggest is to verify all ceiling fans are in good working condition.
It was nice. The golf cart wouldn’t hold a charge and in the smaller bedroom - the ceiling fan wouldn’t work. Other than that, nice
We really enjoyed this vacation home. Very nice and clean! It came with plenty of towels. Extra clean linens. We loved the golf cart and bikes. The beach was just a few minutes away which was really nice! I would definitely recommend using the locks on the bikes that are provided. We had our rental bikes taken and they are expensive to replace. They turned up thank goodness! I would definitely recommend that to future guests. Also should invest in a golf cart lock because ours was taken while at the beach by accident by another family because they looked similar and the keys are universal. The golf cart was returned as well. My family and I really liked this area it was not crowed. Other than the mishaps with The bikes and golf cart we loved it and will return! Thanks!
Enter the dates of your stay and number of guests and we'll get you a quote.