*Please check Walton/Okaloosa County local news outlets for up-to-date closures that may affect your vacation.*
- 4 bikes
- 2 KING beds
- Screened porch
- Over 2,500 Square Feet
Located near 'The Gathering Place' is the Lilly Lane Beach Trail where NatureWalk guests can enjoy a private nature path to the beach. Bike serenely through the nature preserves to the San Juan Avenue public beach access in about 1 mile.
Another beach access, Scenic 395 Beach Access, is 2.1 miles away.
Bring your loved ones to NatureWalk's 'The Gathering Place' offering 2 pools (one heated), children’s splash pool, hot tubs, fire pits, entertainment bar, and of course, a children’s playground!
Bike through the trails and straight to white sandy beaches to enjoy unforgettable family vacation moments in our pristine NatureWalk community. This area in 30A calls for adventure in the natural beauty surrounding its peaceful nature trails. The 155 acre resort lies between the preserves of the Point Washington State Forest and Watercolor Beach. An ideal location that can be reached within minutes of the beach, shopping, dining and fitness options located at WaterColor Crossing (including a Publix).
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida's beautiful Gulf Coast enclosed by Destin and Panama City Beach. This route creates a sense wonder as one cruises through the natural beauty of rare dune lakes, soft white sand, and stunning emerald waters exclusive to the area.The highway conjoins the coastal villages of South Walton holding its own unique characteristics that depict a dream like scene against some of the country’s most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
Nearby restaurants to NatureWalk 30A include; Publix Supermarket and Deli, Pizza by the Sea, Fish Out of Water, Chan's Wine World, The Gathering Spot and Sushi Bar, AmaVida Coffee and Tea, Bud and Alley's, Barefoot Barbecue, and more!
Sleeping Arrangements (Sleeps 10):
- Master Suite I, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower and Separate Tub
- Guest Bedroom I, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom III, Second Floor: Two (2) Twin Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Living Room, First Floor: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 4 Bedrooms/3.5 Bathrooms, Accommodates 10
- 4 Bikes
- Within NatureWalk Resort Community
- Surrounded by State Forest
- Multiple Nature Trails
- Less Than 1 Mile to the Beach
- Adjacent to Seaside
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Dining, Fitness
- Access to NatureWalk Resort Amenities
- All Bedrooms on Second Floor
- Full Range Oven
- Full Size Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Premium Mattress Throughout
- Pots, Pans, Dishes & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Granite Countertops & White Shaker Cabinets
- Wireless Internet
- Off Street Parking
- Resort Linen and Terry Package
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
* Promotions may change, be cancelled and dates may be blacked out at BeachWalk's sole discretion and without notice.
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.